Sunday 27 May 2012

Kendall Jenner

Hi guys,
Today I write about Kendall Jenner. She's a youngest sisters of Kim Kardashian. She's a model. She always wear beautiful clothes. She is beautiful too.  She have beautiful hair. I give you some exemple of her style.

 On the first picture, she wear a turquoise skirt with a white shirt or camisole with a black little blazer. It's very beautiful and young.
 On this picture she wear a jeans blazer with a black camisole or shirt and a black pants. I love her heels too..
On this one, she's look more relax, but it's beautiful, fashion and young. She wear a jeans Capri with a gray t-shirt. For the shoes, they look like converse shoes. Love it

I love her style and her clothes. She's one of my inspiration for me.

Have a great Sunday !!

Marie xx



No comments:

Post a Comment