Thursday 20 September 2012

Why I love the London Fashion week ?

Hey guys !

I decide to write about Why I love the London Fashion Week?

Basically, I love the British/English  look/style.  Why I love this style because you can be unique. You can create you own style,  be unique & fashionable.  I love the fact that this style you have more than one way .. you can be more classic, vintage, classic young, vintage young etc.. You  can be you & not looking like everyone in the street.

Second, my favorite brand & store are from or/& are in the UK, like Topshop, Burberry, Mulberry, topman & more.  A lot of  big designer are from UK. It's an other reason where I love the London Fashion Week.  It's very more different than the rest of the work.

After that, the city are just beautiful & amazing. A lot of store, design, big store are there. Also, they have  great fashion school there too. Like London College of Fashion & Central Saint Martins. London it's a big city in Fashion &  for me it's the most, perfect city. It's for the reason I love the London Fashion Week.

 To all people who ask themself, I'm not from UK, I'm from Canada. But I'll moving in London  in the next 3 years to studying in fashion. Also, for me fashion it's my life, I can't living without fashion.

I'll post an other post about London Fashion Week tomorrow !

Marie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment