Tuesday 19 February 2013

Ashish Fashion Show at LFW AW/13

Hello,

I watched the Ashish Fashion Show. It was a nice fashion show, A lot of black, grey and white. The clothes are very original and cute. They all look comfortable too.  I find  some sweaters that I want. I am  not a fan of motif, but I find like  the most art of the most he use.  You can find on this AW13 collection pants, coats, jumpsuit, sweaters and dresses.  He also use different tissue, so it's very interesting.  One tissue is very special and interesting, I like it.  I don't like all the clothes, but a  big part. I like this fashion show.









All the pictures are from: http://www.vogue.co.uk/fashion/autumn-winter-2013/ready-to-wear/ashish .  You can see more pictures if you click on the link. The next and my last fashion show I'll watch is The Maria Grachvogel in like 30 mintues.

Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment