Friday 15 February 2013

Central Saint Martins MA Fashion Show at LFW AW/13

Hello,

I watched the Central Saint Martins MA Fashion Show.  It was the most original and nice fashion show I never saw until today. At the beginning I was not sure, but finally, I really love this Fashion Show. I don't like each pieces, some of them are special, but it's still original and nice to look at.  It's all their clothes are very original. A lot of black, white, beige, blue and brown. Seriously, it's like one of my favourite fashion show ever.  It's just to nice to look & everything, I have to buy a ticket for one of their fashion shows. I'm in  love this fashion show!








All the pictures are from: http://www.vogue.co.uk/fashion/autumn-winter-2013/ready-to-wear/central-saint-martins-ma You can find a lot more the link. The next fashion show I'll watch it's probably the Jasper Conran Fashion Show or the John Rocha Fashion Show. The John Rocha fashion show it's sure I'll watching it !.

Have a nice Night !

Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment