Tuesday 12 February 2013

Favourite Grammy's Dresses

Hello,

Last Sunday it was the Grammy's at Los Angeles.  I decide to show you my 3 favourite dresses.   We can said that  everyone look beautiful.  I like the colour of Katy Perry's Dress, but I don't really like the top and the "collar". Katy Perry was wearing a Gucci dress.

Taylor Swift  was wearing a J Mandel Dress.  I love this dress, it's very cute.  Love the colour, love everything of this dress.

Rihanna was wearing Alaia dress. I love the red colour of this dress. It's simple but very cute and sexy.




Nicole Kidman was wearing a Vera Wang dress. This dress is more classic and sexy. Love the colour and the style of this dress.


I can not wait the see the dresses at the Oscar, the February 24th.

Have a nice day,

Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment