Tuesday 19 February 2013

Maria Grachvogel Fashion Show at LFW AW/13

Hello,

I watched  the Maria Grachvogel fashion show. It was a great fashion show.  I love the style of the clothes. a lot of beige, black,grey, blue. The motif of some clothes are very beautiful and not too much.  The AW13 collection is very cute and I love the tissue. You can find an her collection a lot of dresses, pants, jumpsuit, coats. and skirt. Her clothes are original too, simple, classic but unique.  I really like it.









All the pictures are from : http://www.vogue.co.uk/fashion/autumn-winter-2013/ready-to-wear/maria-grachvogel . You can find other pictures on the link. This fashion show it's  my last one, because I have a busy day today.  Cannot wait for the next fashion week.

Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment