Monday 25 February 2013

Oscars

Hello,

Yesterday it was the Oscars. I watched,  it was great.  I watched the red carpet and I saw a lot of beautiful dresses. Everyone was beautiful. I'll show you my favourite outfits of the night.


Reese Witherspoon was wearing a Louis Vuitton dress
 Charlize Theron was wearing a Dior dress

Jennifer Lawrence was wearing a Dior dress.
 Adele was wearing a Jenny Packham Dress

 How lovely and beautiful is the Stacy Keibler dress. I don't  know where it's from, but I love that dress.
 It's very cute that Jenna Dewan was wearing.  Love it !

Amanda Seyfried was wearing an Alexander McQueen Dress.


I didn't put some men outfits, because they all look like the same. But, I really like the pants of the Ben Afflack outfit. 
                                           

What is your favourite dress of the Oscars 2013? What is your favourite outfit?

Marie

All the picture are from : http://www.look.co.uk/pictures/oscars-2013-all-the-red-carpet-pictures/oscars-2013-all-the-celebrity-photos You can find more pictures on the link. 

No comments:

Post a Comment