Friday 17 May 2013

Favourite Look Of The Week

Happy Friday,

This week I have two favourite Look Of The Week. For a second week, I choose Cara Delevingne. I really like her look at Cannes. I love this Burberry dress with the red lipstick. I also like the Chopard jewellery.

My second Favourite Look is the Look of Jessica Stam at American Ballet Theatre's Spring Gala. She wore a white dress designed by Thom Browne with the black pumps.

Cara Delevingne at Cannes:


Jessica Stam at the American Ballet Theatre's Spring Gala: 

 

P.S.: All pictures are from http://www.vogue.co.uk/


If you want to appear in the Favourite Look Of The Week send me a picture of you and the place where your clothes is from at this address: whatwearwith@hotmail.co.uk

What is your Favourite Look Of The Week? Do you like this two looks? Leave me a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment