Friday 24 May 2013

Favourite Look Of The Week

Today, on the Favourite Look Of The Week I choose Tanya Burr. She's an  online personality  She do makeup tutorial  on her main youtube channel and she also have a vlog channel.  I found her youtube channel this year and I really like it.

I choose 3 looks that I like from her.

The first one is a dress from Topshop that she wore at the French Connection and Panasonic Shop To The Beat party. She wore a cream Cecily bag by Mulberry. I really like this look!


The Second is a beautiful red dress that she wore for the Iron Man 3 premiere. 


The last one is a green dress that she wore for the Topshop Unique Fashion Show  AW/13. I love this green dress. Love that look 


So here is the link for Tanya's channel & vlog's channel. She also have blog, so all the links are below: 

Do you like these dresses? Do you like her look? Leave me a comment below! 

If you want to appear on the Favourite Look Of The Week send me your picture here: whatwearwith@hotmail.co.uk




No comments:

Post a Comment