Friday 21 June 2013

Favourite Look Of The Week

Hello everyone,

This week for the Favourite Look Of The Week I choose Eleanor Calder. She's Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend. I choose her because she had a very beautiful style.  I choose a picture when she went to the Topshop Unique fashion show at the London Fashion Week in February 2013.

Here the picture:


She wore a Jumpsuit, shoes, crop top and a bag from Topshop. I always like here style, but this one is one of my favourite look of her.  I'm sorry I didn't find a picture with just her.  I also want to say  that her hair is very beautiful too. She wore a  turquoise nail polish... sorry we can't see it on this picture. 

Do you like this look ? What do you like about this look? 

If you want to appear on a Favourite Look Of The Week you can send me a picture at this address : whatwearwith@hotmail.co.uk



1 comment:

  1. I love what she is wearing! So different and sexy in its own way! She pulls it off perfectly.

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete