Friday 12 July 2013

Favourite Look Of The Week

Happy Friday Everyone,

This week for the Favourite Look Of The Week I choose Cara Delevingne. I know it's like the third time I choose her, but she have an awesome style and this week I really love two look of her.   I also want to show you the look of Alessandra Ambrosio  in New York this week.


Cara Delevingne:

When she was at the Barclay's Summertime Festival, Hyde Park, July 2013.  I love her look. She's very unique and fashionable. I really like her pants & the shirt.   Also, I love with her sunglasses,  very pretty! 

Cara in London this week. I love the mix of the clothes she does. Love it ! It's very pretty ! 



Alessandra Ambrosio:

The look of Alessandra Ambrosio in New York is simple, pretty and fashionable. I really love her short & the bag.  I really love this look. 


Do you like Cara Delevingne's looks ? Do you like Alessandra Ambrosio's look? Which one do you prefer? Leave me a comment below :) 

If you want to appear in the Favourite Look Of The Week, send me an e-mail with a picture here: whatwearwith@hotmail.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment