Friday 19 July 2013

Favourite Look Of The Week

This week on the Favourite Look Of The Week post, I choose threes person.  I choose, Olivia Palermo, Laura Whitmore and Millie Mackintosh.  They all have a nice look this week and I can't decide between them who is my favourite, so I decide to put the three.


Laura Whitmore:

She wore a simple outfit, but it's pretty and chic. It's a good example that you can be simple and chic at the same time! I love it! 


Olivia Palermo: 

Olivia Palermo always have a pretty style. I love the white dress for this summer, it's very pretty. I love her bag too and it goes with her shoes.  It's a perfect summer outfit. 

Millie Mackintosh: 

I love this Monochrome animal print dress that she wore. It's very pretty.  I also love her shoes too. It's also simple, chic and pretty at the same time ! Love it! 

What do you think about this three looks?  Do you like them? Which one is your favourite? Leave me a comment below :) 

If you want to appear in the Favourite Look Of The Week post,  send me a picture of your outfit at this address: whatwearwith@hotmail.co.uk 









No comments:

Post a Comment