Friday 16 August 2013

Favourite Look Of The Week

Today on the Favourite Look Of The Week I choose the look of three girls. The First on is Emma Watson, the second is Poppy Delevingne and the last on is Olivia Palermo. They all have a nice look this week.

Emma Watson:

She wore a simple white dress. I like this dress. It's simple, fashionable and pretty. Love it! 


Poppy Delevingne: 

I like this look. she mixes a lot of things together and it's pretty and fashionable. It's a good example of trying something. Love it ! 


Olivia Palermo: 

I love the dress that she wore. I like her bag. She adds a little contrast with her pretty shoes. I love it ! 

What do you think about these looks? Which one is your favourite?  Leave me a comment below :) 

If you want to appear in the Favourite Look Of The Week post, send me a picture of your look at this address: whatwearwith@hotmail.co.uk




No comments:

Post a Comment