Friday 23 August 2013

Favourite Look Of The Week

This on the Favourite Look Of The Week Post, I choose Eleanor Calder when she was at the This Is Us World Premiere and Cara Delevingne when she was at the Trilogy  Chelsea store opening. I have to said that the look of Cara Delevingne at the V Festival are very nice too.


Eleanor Calder:

I love this dress. It's very pretty. Look at the shoes, they are pretty too.  I like the fact that she put a red nail polish because it adds a little contrast.  Love it! 


Cara Delevingne: 

I love this look of Cara Delevingne, it's very simple but it's also pretty. I like it!  I like her makeup too it adds something pretty and a contrast at her look. 

What do you think about this 2 looks? Which one is your favourite?  Do you like them? Leave me a comment below :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment