Friday 27 September 2013

Favourite Look of The Week

Today on the Favourite Look Of The Week I choose Miranda Kerr and Olivia Palermo. Honestly this week, I just like so much two looks.  Some others was pretty, but the one of Miranda Kerr and Olivia Palermo are the best.

Miranda Kerr:

I love this outfit! I have to say that these shoes are so pretty. I love them. This look is simple, fashionable and pretty.  I also like her bag too. 

Olivia Palermo: 

I love this look. She wore a plaid dress with a Thigh High Boot.  On the post of yesterday I said the Thigh High Boots are an essential for this season you have an example here. Also, I said the Tartan/Plaid skirt too, you have great example too, I know is a dress, but you can see that this motif is in the trend right now.  I love this look so much! 


Which look is your favourite?  Do you like the plaid dress? Leave me a comment below! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment