Sunday 8 September 2013

NYFW Day 2-3

As you know it's the New York Fashion Week. I'v been watching some of the fashion show. I still can't wait to see other spring collection this week.

I  looked at the Tome spring 2014 collection. I love some pieces from them. I had no idea who they are, first time I heard this time and honestly I'm glad to  found them. Tome is two designer Ramon Martin and Ryan Lobo. You can see their spring 2014 collection here:  http://www.style.com/fashionshows/review/S2014RTW-TOME/

The Tibi spring 2014 collection is amazing. Just like I expected  it. I like all of their pieces. I cannot wait to spring to come !  You can see the Spring 2014 Collection here:  http://www.style.com/fashionshows/review/S2014RTW-TIBI

 I watched the Lacoste Fashion Show, very nice spring collection. I like some pieces from them.  I also watched Jill Stuart and I literally fall in love with her collection. I can't wait to be in spring. 

Jill Stuart Spring Collection. Here some pieces I like. 





Do you like the Jill Stuart spring 2014 collection ? 



No comments:

Post a Comment