Friday 15 November 2013

Favourite Look of The Week

This week I choose four girls. Three of them wore a dress. I think it's the good timing for these looks because of Christmas and New Year Eve. I know it's like in one month and half, but the time go very fast. Some of you will have Christmas Party at the beginning  of December, in like two weeks.  The four girls are Tanya Burr, Miranda Kerr, Poppy Delevingne and Emma Watson.

Tanya Burr:

I love her dress. It's very pretty, simple with some details and fashionable. I like almost all the dress that she wore for event. She's always pretty.  Her dress is from Coast. This colour is perfect for this time of the year.  I like this dress and this look. You should take inspiration!  This picture is from her blog: http://www.tanyaburr.co.uk/  Go check her blog! She's fantastic. 

Miranda Kerr: 
As you know, I like Miranda Kerr style. I like this outfit. She wore a beautiful dress with a nude shoes. I like the details of the blazer and her shoulder.  I love it! 

Poppy Delevingne:


I like this look. It's simple, fashionable and pretty.  A cute coat with a jeans and beautiful heel boot. You know something you try to have a lot of Jewellery and accessories to be fashionable and pretty. Sometime, you don't need all of that, you can wear a jeans and a coat and you are fashionable. Take inspiration of it! 

Emma Watson: 
I love this black dress from Chloe. It's very pretty. I love the texture of it and I really see someone wearing it for a Christmas Party are New Year Eve. It's also simple and she doesn't wear a lot of accessories.  Every time I saw a picture of her  I really thing she have a nice style.  Love this look !!

Which one of this look do you prefer?  Do you like them? Leave me a comment below :)

The picture (without this one of Tanya Burr) are from: http://www.vogue.co.uk/spy/celebrity-photos/2013/11/11/best-dressed-of-the-week







No comments:

Post a Comment