Friday 8 November 2013

Favourite Look Of The Week

Today, I choose Kate Bosworth, Miranda Kerr and Erin Wasson. I choose Erin Wasson because I love the clothes that she wore.  I choose Miranda Kerr because of her looks was awesome. I love her style. I like her look of kate Bosworth this week. I hope you will like them too.


Kate Bosworth:

I love her look, it's simple, fashionable and pretty.  I love her bag and her boots. I love it, take inspiration of her because you don't need a lot of jewellery and accessories to be fashionable. 


Miranda Kerr: 

I love this look so much. It's very pretty. I love her denim skirt with a black blazer. Her coat add something in special and her sunglasses too.  I also like her bag and her boots.  I love it ! 


Erin Wasson: 

I choose Erin Wasson because of her Topshop Unique jumpsuit. When I saw it in the fashion show in February  I fall in love with it.  I love this look. 


Do you like these looks? Which on is your favourite? Leave me a comment below :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment