Friday 20 December 2013

Favourite Look of The Week

This week I choose three girls. I choose Miranda Kerr, Alexa Chung and Amber Heard. Honestly, their look, this week, are just amazing. It can inspire you for some outfit. 

Miranda Kerr: 


As you know,  I like her style. I think this one is one of my favourite look from her. It's simple, fashionable and looks comfortable.  I like her coat and her jeans.  


Alexa Chung: 

I love this look. she wore a Burberry dress and coat. It's very pretty and fashionable. I love the mix of them together. The grey and pink colour together it's amazing. It can be pretty for a party or special event at the moment or more later in 2014.  You should take inspiration from it. 

Amber Head: 

This look is perfect for people who living in a cold country. I like her scarf and the coat. It's pretty, simple and fashionable.  This look is amazing. You should also take inspiration from it too, if you living in a cold country. 

Which look did you prefer? Do like them? What do you think about them? Leave me a comment below ! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment