Wednesday 8 January 2014

Beauty

This post isn't about clothes, but beauty is still  fashion. Today I decide to do a post about the make up product I use on an everyday basis.

Beauty

I didn't wear makeup everyday, but when I wear makeup I use those products. I use the Wake me up foundation and concealer. I love them so much, my skin looks great too.  I use the afternoon tea blush from Topshop, it's a pretty colour. The Volum Express Falsies Mascara is amazing. My eyelashes looks pretty with this mascara.  I use the Rose Elixir balm from the Colour Rich Balm by L'Oréal Paris. I love it because it gives a cute effect and it's pretty colour.  I forgot to put the Maybelline Stay Powder.  They are my  makeup product.


Beauty by whatwearwith featuring Rimmel



The product below, it's not a makeup product, but I use it everyday. I receive it for Christmas because the other one I have, I don't like the fragrance anymore. This one, the Flowerbomb perfume by Vicktor & Rolf & it  smells so good.  I love it.


What is your makeup products? What is your perfume? Do you like this post? Leave me a comment below! :)

1 comment:

  1. what a fab little blog?.. i just followed on bloglovin and twitter love.. lets keep in touch

    I Should Blog

    ReplyDelete