Friday 17 January 2014

Favourite Look of the Week

This week on the Favourite Look of the Week I choose Keira Knightley, Anna Kendrick & Jessica Alba.

Keira Knightley:

I like this look. It's simple, fashionable & pretty.  I love her coat & her jeans. Love this mix of clothes together. 

Anna Kendrick: 

I like this J Mendel Dress. It's pretty. I love the fact that it looks like it's a skirt & a top because of the top. I also like her Christian Louboutin heels & the fact that she doesn't wear a lot of jewellery. 

Jessica Alba: 


I love this top & skirt by Tory Burch. The look is amazing. The white shoes complete look. She doesn't wear a lot of jewellery & it's very pretty, fashionable and simple. Love it! 

Which look do you prefer?  What do you think about them? Leave me a comment below ! :)







1 comment:

  1. I love all of them! Keira Knightley's is probably my favorite though. It is simple yet very fashionable! Check out my blog!
    http://katelovesbeauty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete