Sunday 12 January 2014

My Golden Globes Favourite Dresses

As you know,  tonight is/was the Golden Globes. One of my favourite part of it is the red carpet when you see every dresses & suit.  I decide to do a post about my favourite dresses from tonight.  Here we go:

Zooey Deschanel:
She wore a beautiful Oscar de la Renta dress. It's a pretty, girly & fashionable one. I love this outfit. 

Mila Kunis: 

She wore this beautiful dress by Gucci. I love this dress, more in particularly the top. The dress  is pretty & fashionable. The look is amazing. 

Lupita Nyong'o:

 She wore an amazing dress by Ralph Lauren. The colour is gorgeous. This dress is unique, fashionable & pretty. I love the look, very pretty! 

Emma Watson: 

 She wore a dress by Dior. I love the colour of it. It's a pretty dress. I love the fact that she wore a blue shoes with. She always wore a beautiful dresses & she's always beautiful. 



They are my favourite dressed. Which one is your favourite? What do you think about them? Leave me a comment below :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment