Wednesday 22 January 2014

Sweater Outfit

Sweater Outfit
We all know that a sweater is so comfortable & perfect when it's a snow day. I know for some of you it's actually a snow day today.  I know this coat is the one that will keep you warm, but I actually did a Warm Outfit. I'll do another one this week, it's not because we are in January that  the winter is gone.  So for this outfit, I go with an outfit when it's not to cold outside.  A cute and comfortable sweater with a cute jeans, boyfriend coat & a cute black boots it's always winner.  It's simple, pretty, fashionable & comfortable, so it's a win-win outfit.  It's perfect for school, weekend, office (Actually it's depend where you work, but if you work in store & some places like that, it's perfect) or a friend's dinner/lunch.  I add a touch of colour with the dark red nail polish.

Do you like this outfit? What do you think about it? Leave me a comment below! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment