Friday 31 January 2014

Tanya Burr Lips & Nails Collection

              For a blog post

Today you gonna have two posts, this one & the favourite look of the week as usual.  I decide to talk about a new lips & nails collection, the one from Tanya Burr.  Last night, it was her launch party for this collection.  I'm so excited to talk about it, I already see her collection & I love it.  Probably some of you already see it too because her collection is available  http://www.feelunique.com/ since 6pm (UK time).  Actually I'm more a fan of nail polish & all the colours are beautiful, it's like I want them all.  I really hope you will like them as I like them too.  I can't wait to try them!

Here some pictures of her collections:


Did you already saw her lips & nails collection? What do you think about it? Do you like it? Leave me a comment below !:)




No comments:

Post a Comment