Tuesday 14 January 2014

Warm Outfit

Warm Outfit
If you are from a cold country/City & if you are like me you want to a coat that keep you warm, but stay fashionable & pretty. It's why I do think this coat is perfect to that. A coat like that will keep you warm & it's fashionable too.  Honestly, I put this cute boots because they are fashionable & very pretty, I do not think they will keep you warm if you didn't wear a big warm socks with, so instead of these boots, you can wear Uggs boots or anothers warm boots.  I love this grey shirt, it's pretty.  If you follow me on twitter, instagram or tumblr you will know that I fall in love with this Mulberry bag. I add some colour with the blue nail polish.

What do you think about this outfit? Do you like a fashionable warm coat? Leave a comment below! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment