Friday 21 February 2014

Favourite Look of The Week

For this week Favourite Look of The Week I Choose Cara Delevingne, Miranda Kerr & Leigh Lezark.  It was difficult to choose because of the fashion weeks  you can see the look of a lot of persons at the same moment.  


Cara Delevigne: 


This look is pretty, fashionable, simple and classic. I love the suit  & the flannel shirt together.  She doesn't wore a lot of jewellery and it's pretty. I like her shoes too. I Love this look! 

Miranda Kerr: 

I like this look, it's simple, fashionable, pretty & fresh. Beautiful black & white outfit.  Her ankle boots are amazing.  Her sunglasses are pretty and complete the look very well.

Leigh Lezark: 


Beautiful boyfriend jeans outfit for the Topshop Unique Fashion Show. I love these jeans & the look is pretty.  It's simple, pretty & fashionable, just how I like them.  I like her shoes too. Love it! 

Do you those looks? What do you think about them? Leave me a comment below! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment