Tuesday 25 February 2014

Monochrome Skirt Outfit

Monochrome Skirt Outfit
Today I was in the moon for a summer outfit. I can't wait for summer to be here. I'm kind of done of the cold weather here.  When I saw this monochrome skirt, I was inspired for this summer outfit with light colour.  A white sandals with a light blue crop top, it's like a perfect match with this monochrome skirt & for a cute summer outfit.  You can wear it for concert, shopping, dinner, going out with friends. I do think it's a practical outfit. You can wear this skirt with a black top & a nice leather coat or boyfriend coat for this time of the year.

What do you think about this outfit? Do you like it? Leave me a comment below! :) 

1 comment:

  1. nice look, I love crop tops :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete