Monday 10 March 2014

Tee Dress Outfit

Tee Dress Outfit
Spring is almost here, why not doing a Tee Dress Outfit. I know I put a kind of winter coat, but it's not because spring is almost here, it seems that it'll come warm in a second. I choose a white coat because I do think white is like a spring colour, you see a lot of more white when spring come over. It's still a kind of winter coat that will keep warm if you are  from a cold country.  You can wear tight to go with this outfit. I love that shoes, I know it didn't really  goes with the coat, but I pretty sure some of you doesn't wear boots at winter, so that's perfect.  They are very pretty &  original. You can wear them with tights & cute socks if it's cold or without anything when it's warm.  I add some cold jewellery & a mulberry bag to complete the look. I have to say that I'm happy to find Tanya Burr Nail Polish Collection because they are all pretty colours. I do think this a pretty colour for the outfit & it brings colour at the outfit too.

What do you think about this outfit? Do you like it?  Leave me a comment below! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment