Friday 18 April 2014

Favourite Look of The Week

Today on the Favourite Look of The Week I choose Poppy Delevingne and Jourdan Dunn. These two girls had an  awesome look this week.

Poppy Delevingne:

This look is awesome. I like these boyfriend jeans. It's simple, fashionable, pretty and it can be chic too. She doesn't wear a lot of jewellery & it's beautiful. I have to say that I like her earring. The red lips and something special at the outfit. Her shoes are pretty. Love it!!


Jourdan Dunn:
This look is amazing.  It's simple, fashionable and pretty.  I like her shoes. It add something special at the outfit. Her bag completes the look very well.  I like her leggings look, it gives a chic/classic look too.  Love it! 


Which one is your favourite look? Do you like them? Leave me a comment below!! :)


The pictures are from: http: //www.vogue.co.uk/spy/celebrity-photos/2014/04/16/jimmy-choo-party/gallery/1161606 http://www.vogue.co.uk/spy/celebrity-photos/2014/04/14/best-dressed-of-the-week/gallery/1161252

1 comment: