Wednesday 2 April 2014

Leather short Outfit

Leather short Outfit


I decide to do an outfit with leather short. It's pretty, fashionable and simple.  I do think the leather skirt add something special at an outfit.  I decide to put a pale blue cami with.  I put a pale blue nail polish to complete the look and it also goes with the cami.  I add some gold jewellery to complete the look and add a contrast.  I have to say that I like this Yves Saint Laurent bag. The sunglasses add something special at the outfit,

What do you think about this outfit? Do you like it? Leave me a comment below! :) 




1 comment:

  1. Hi, I love this outfit! This is so cute! :)<3
    I also have a little blog, would you like to follow each other? If you like me blog at least! Just let me know!
    xoxo
    http://foreveramber123.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete