Friday 2 May 2014

Favourite Look of The Week

This week, on the Favourite Look of The Week, I choose Diane Kruger, Cara Delevingne and Poppy Delevingne.  They all have a nice look this week and some many others too.

Diane Kruger:

I don't know if you remember, but back in March I think, I do a post about tee dresses.  For me, this dress is a tee dress type, and this look represent very well what I said in my post, they are easy to wear, fashionable and you create very nice look.  I have to say that I love her Chanel bag. This look is amazing, fashionable, simple and pretty. Love it!!! 


Cara Delevingne: 
I have to say that her hair are pretty nice. I like this look, it's simple, pretty and fashionable. Her pants are amazing. She adds something special at the outfit with the shoes and her hair. She doesn't wear a little of jewellery,  two rings and earring, it's pretty.  Love it! 


Poppy Delevingne & Cara Delevingne: 

These two sister have a very nice look.  They both look pretty and have different look.  I like the fact that poppy Delevingne had a  simple look and adds a fur scarf to complete it  and it's also add something special at the outfit.  I like the that Cara wear a crop top and the leather jacket, it definitely adds something special. Also, her bags complete the look.  Love both of those looks!! 


Which look do you prefer? What do you think about them? Which Cara's look do you prefer?  Leave me a comment below! :)



1 comment:

  1. great selection! love them all! :*

    GIVEAWAY on my blog! http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete