Friday 23 May 2014

Favourite Look of The Week

This week on the Favourite Look of The Week I choose, Kate Hudson and Alexa Chung. I have to say that so many people have a nice look this week. Those two are my favourite! 


Kate Hudson: 

I like this kind of classic look. It's pretty, simple and fashionable. I like the fact she wore yellow heels because it adds  colour at the outfit and also complete the look.  Her sunglasses add something special and complete the look too.  Love it! 


Alexa Chung: 

I like this simple, casual pretty look.  Her blazer adds something special and completes the look. You don't need to wear heels, skirt, dress, a lot of jewellery and accessories to be fashionable. This look is fashionable, pretty, simple, comfortable and casual.  Love it! 


What do you think about those looks? Which one is your favourite?  Leave me a comment below! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment