Friday 4 July 2014

Favourite Look of The Week

Today on the Favourite Look of The Week I choose Cara Delevingne and Taylor Swift.  I choose two looks of Cara this week because they are amazing.

Cara Delevingne:

I like this look because it's original, simple and fashionable. Like I wrote before, Cara have her own look and this look is a great example of it.  Love this look!

What an amazing dress. I love this chic, classic look. It's simple and fashionable. She doesn't wear a lot of jewellery and it's completely beautiful.  Love this look! 


Taylor Swift: 

I like this floral playsuit, it's perfect for this summer. I like the fact that she adds a bit of colour & contrast with her shoes, belt and bags. This look is amazing. Love it! 

What do you think about those looks? Which one is your favourite? Leave me a comment below! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment