Friday 5 September 2014

Favourite Look of The Week

On this week Favourite Look of The Week, I choose Kate Moss, Kendall Jenner and Coco Rocha. 

Kate Moss: 

I like this look, it's a bit tomboy. I's fashionable, simple and pretty. I have to say that I like her trainer, it's very in the trend at the moment and I'm very happy about it.  Love it! 


Kendall Jenner: 

Like this simple & fashionable look.  I like this dress so much, and her shoes too. Her sunglasses and something special and her shoes made her outfit  casual. Love this look!!! 


Coco Rocha: 

For me, it's my favourite look of the New York Fashion Week  so far for the moment.  It's simple, fashionable, pretty and sophisticated. She doesn't wear any jewellery (that I can see in this picture) and it's completely beautiful. Her red lips add something special. Love it!!! 


Which look do you prefer? What do you think about them? Leave me a comment below! :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment