Monday 1 September 2014

Obsession at the moment: Oxblood Colour

Oxblood Obsession

I don't know why, but since I sat the Small Del Rey mulberry bag, in the colour Oxblood I'm obsess with this colour. Honestly, I bought like top in this colour. It's like the perfect colour for this autumn..  at my taste.   I never loved a colour like that before.  I found all the bag in this colour beautiful, as well as the skirts and top. I'm not too sure about a trouser in that colour. It's like my obsession at the moment.  I want to take this moment to say that the Mulberry Collection bag by Cara Delevingne is amazing too. My favourite one, is the one in picture above (the one in beside the Small Del Rey).

What do you think about this colour? Do you like it? What is your obsession at the moment? Leave me a comment below! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment