Saturday 25 October 2014

Favourite Look of The Week

This week on the Favourite Look of The Week, I choose Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Olivia Palermo and Cara Delevingne. These Three girls had an amazing look this week.


Rosie Huntington-Whiteley:
I like the mix of colour and texture in this look.  Everything add something special to the outfit.  I like the fact she adds a contrast with the green jacket and the red bag.  This outfit is simple, fashionable and pretty. Love it! 

Olivia Palermo: 
Personalized Buberry Poncho this season is my favourite one. Can I have one?  Seriously, this look is amazing, it's simple, casual, fashionable and pretty. It,s a perfect autumn look for this season. Her hat adds something special to the outfit and it competes the look. Love it! 

Cara Delevingne: 

This look represent her perfectly. It's simple, fashionable and pretty. I like the fact she wore trainers with this look.  Sometimes, wearing some jewellery, can complete the look and add something special to the outfit, like what she did in this look.  Love it! 

Which look do you prefer? What do you think about those looks? Leave me a comment below! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment