Wednesday 31 December 2014

Bye Bye 2014, Hello 2015

I decide to put all my own outfit of 2014 together and also put  one big part of my favourite looks of 2014 together. 

My outfits of 2014: 


They all have been different and  representing me. A  new year start pretty soon, so it means new outfits and a lot more than in 2014.   Which outfits are your favourite? I know that it's a lot of outfit in this picture, but I love having your feedback. 


Favourite Look of 2014: 


I put a big part of my favourite looks of 2014.  Yes, one of my favourite looks of 2014 is one Jim Chapman's look. I honestly do think he has an amazing style.  I can't wait to see this year favourite look of the week and favourite look of 2015.  Which one of those look do you prefer? 

I can't wait to the year to start. New projects are coming, new things for my blog  are coming too. I am very excited about this year.  I like reading feedback, so if you have any comments or suggestions to make for 2015 go ahead.  Thanks to everyone  who read my blog. 

Bye Bye 2014, Hello 2015! 


No comments:

Post a Comment