Friday 12 December 2014

Favourite Look of The Week

Today on the Favourite Look of The Week I choose Karlie Kloss,  Blake Lively, Gigi Hadid and Miranda Kerr.  They all look lovely this week.

Karlie Kloss:

This look is amazing, fashionable, simple and chic. The leather pants/legging are really in the trend at the moment. This look is a great example of it. Love it!

Blake Lively:

I like this look, it's simple, fashionable, pretty and chic.  She looks  gorgeous.  Her heel and cap/coat add something special at the outfit and complete it perfectly.  Love it! 


Gigi Hadid: 

Perfect wintery outfit. I like this coat it adds something special and complete the look too. I have to  say that I like her boots too, it also adds something special to the look. It's casual, fashionable and pretty.  Love it! 

Miranda Kerr: 

This look is amazing.  It's simple, fashionable and chic.  It could be also a great outfit idea for Christmas parties or for a cocktail.  Her boots add something special and complete  the look.  Her bag adds a contrast to the outfit. Love it! 


Which look do you prefer? What do you think about them? Leave me a comment below! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment