Friday 19 December 2014

Favourite Look of The Week

This week on Favourite Look of The Week, I choose Poppy Delevingne, Carey Mulligan and Dianna Agron.

Poppy Delevingne;

This look is amazing.  I like the fact that she adds some color with her denim shirt and her blue sunglasses. Also, she adds a contrast with her bag.  It's fashionable, simple, pretty and it looks comfortable too. Love it! 


Carey Mulligan and Dianna Agron: 

They both have a very nice wintery look.  I like the fact that Dianna Agron wore black boots with her look, it shows perfectly that you can wear brown and black together and it also adds something special to the outfit.  I love the pants that Carey  Mullingan wore. They both have a simple look, but  it's still fashionable and pretty.  Love both of these looks! 

Which look is your favourite? What do you think about them?  Leave me a comment below! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment