Monday 4 May 2015

White skirt

White skirt

I don't know for you, but where I live it's kind of summer now. The weather is warm so it's  time for skirts and shorts. It's why I create this outfit with a white skirt and cami. It's simple, fashionable and comfortable. It's a perfect outfit on a daily basis, for shopping, dinner, etc. I add some colors with the bag and the nail polish.

Je ne sais pas pour vous, mais où je vis, c'est comme l'été présentement. La température est chaude, donc c'est le temps des jupes et shorts. C'est pourquoi j'ai créée cet outfit avec une jupe blanche. C'est simple, confortable et fashionable. Cet outfit est parfait aux quotidiens, pour magasiner, souper et bien plus. J'ai ajoutée quelque couleur avec la sacoche et le vernis à ongles.

What do you think about this outfit? Do you like it? Leave me a comment below!:) 
Que penses-tu de cet outfit? Est-ce que tu l'aimes? Laisse-moi un commentaire! :) 






My weekend Lookbook:



No comments:

Post a Comment