Monday 18 February 2013

Burberry Fashion Show at LFW AW/13

Hello,

I watched the Burberry Fashion Show. It was a very great, fantastic fashion show. I love the fact someone come singing  at the fashion show, it was amazing. Sorry I don't really who he is, but he was awesome, when I'll know it, I'll updates the post.  The clothes are beautiful, like always. A lot of coats, skirt and dresses.  A lot of brown, beige, red and white. You can find some motif too and different type of tissue. This AW/13 collection is just awesome and perfect. I love Burberry. A lot of cute bags too. I also love the fact that each look was complete with accessories. I don't have negative things to said.   This fashion show is like my favourite one! Seriously it was original and the clothes are so beautiful a fall in love with.












All pictures are from: http://www.vogue.co.uk/fashion/autumn-winter-2013/ready-to-wear/burberry-prorsum You can find more picture on the link.The next show I'll watch today is the J.W. Anderson Woman Fashion Show in like  3 hours and 30 minutes.

Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment