Saturday 16 February 2013

House of Holland Fashion Show at LFW AW/13

Hello,

I watched the House of Holland Fashion Show. It was a great Fashion Show, coloured  with motif. Like this Style. I like Henry Holland as designer, it's always simple and classic, with colours. I don't like all the pieces or the colour and the outfit to show the clothes, but it's still very beautiful.  I like the cutting of the clothes and the originality too.  You can find like all type of clothes for like all the taste too.  I really love the fashion show in general. Maybe I didn't put some clothes together, but it's still my  opinion, I'm not in is head and stuff like that.  I like the diversity of the clothes in the collection.  All the outfits have their little details to make them perfect and complete.  Watching is fashion show it's very  interested. I think everyone should watching one of his fashion show in their life.  Like I said before, I like his fashion show.

I'll post some pictures when I'll have some.

The next fashion I'll watch is the David Koma in less than 30 minutes.

Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment