Saturday 16 February 2013

Issa Fashion Show at LFW AW/13

Hello,

I watched the Issa Fashion Show. It was a great fashion Show. A lot of motifs. A lot of white, black and brown.  Their hat are original. The clothes are very original  with a lot of colour. A lot of dresses and coat. I like the style, I like a lot of pieces.  I didn't like all the outfit, but it's still cute and original. In this collection you can find some clothes for a lot of taste.  I'm not a fan of motif, but I like the clothes, the style of the clothes and each little details.  Like I said, before it's not all the clothes that I like.  A lot of different tissue is in the trend and in this AW/13 collection.  I like her work and her style.


The Next fashion Show I'll watch is The House of Holland in less than 30 mintues









All the pictures are from : http://www.vogue.co.uk/fashion/autumn-winter-2013/ready-to-wear/issa-london You can find more photos on the link too. The Next fashion Show I'll watch is The House of Holland in less than 30 mintues

Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment