Sunday 17 February 2013

Mulberry Fashion Show at LFW AW/13

Hello,

I watched the Mulberry Fashion Shoe more early today.  Seriously it was very great show. I love Mulberry, always have beautiful bags and clothes. You can find on there AW/13 collection a lot of black, green, brown and white clothes, bags and shoes. Of course you can find other colours.  You also can find a lof of leather, motif tissue and more. I really appreciate this fashion show.  Their bags are very beautiful and cute. Their clothes are very nice, a lot of coats, dresses, skirt and pants.  I love this fashion show and the collection.









All the picture are from: http://www.vogue.co.uk/fashion/autumn-winter-2013/ready-to-wear/mulberry . You also can find more picture on this link.  The next fashion I'll watch is the Unique Fashion Show in less than 20 mintues. 

Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment