Sunday 17 February 2013

Topshop Unique Fashion Show at LFW AW/13

Hello,

I watched the Topshop Unique Fashion Show.  I love this Fashion show, I love the Topshop clothes.  In this AW/13 collection you can find a lot of coats/jackets, skirt, shirt, sweaters, pants and more. You have different type of tissue, like leather, shiny tissue and more.  A lot of different colour and motif.  I love the fact that each outfit was complete with accessories!  All the clothes are beautiful and you have clothes for different taste and style.  The Fashion is a success, to my eyes. I don't really have negative things to said about this fashion show. Yes, don't like all the clothes, but a very big part of them I like. The clothes are original and unique.

Also, if you can watching the fashion show again on their website: Topshop . Love the idea of Model Cam when you are watching the fashion show from your home, very good idea!

The picture below, are like my favourite outfit of the Fashion Show!













All the pictures are from : http://www.vogue.co.uk/fashion/autumn-winter-2013/ready-to-wear/unique You can find more picture on the link. The next fashion I'll watch is the Richard Nicoll Fashion Show or/and the Marios Schwab Fashion Show in like 5 hours.

Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment