Friday 5 July 2013

Favourite Look Of The Week

Hello Everyone,

So today on the Favourite Look Of The Week, I decided to put two people. The first one is Eleanor Calder, Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend. She was in Montreal Wednesday and yesterday ... my town, I'm leaving in the Montreal area.  Because of that I decided to put the outfit she wore Wednesday. It's a pretty outfit. She's always wear beautiful clothes and she have a beautiful style too.

Sorry I didn't find a picture with just Eleanor on it.  


The other person I choose is Olivia Palermo when she was in Paris this week. I love the outfit she wore on the picture. I little bit fall in love with the outfit.

I'm also sorry for this one I didn't find a picture with just Olivia Palermo on it. 


If you want to appear in the Favourite Look Of The Week  post, send me a picture of your look at this address: whatwearwith@hotmail.co.uk

Do you like these looks? Which one is your favourite?  Leave me a comment below! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment