Tuesday 17 September 2013

Burberry

Yesterday it was the Burberry runway. It was like I expected it. Honestly, is one of my favourites fashion shows like the Mulberry one and the Topshop one.  It's the only I watched.  The collection is fantastic like always. A lot of colour, texture and nice motif too.  I fall in love with a lot of pieces, actually.  I was happy to see the model Cara Delevingne, she's my favourite model and she was in my three favourites fashion show / company that I love.  This runway was special because at the end  Rose petals failing from the ceiling that was very pretty and perfect.

Here some pictures of  my favourite looks:






Did you watch the Burberry runway? What do you think about it? Do you like the SS14 collection? Leave a comment below:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment