Monday 16 September 2013

Mulberry & Topshop Unique

Yesterday I watched two of the three fashion show I was exciting about. I watched the Mulberry Fashion Show and the Topshop Unique Fashion Show. They were both amazing.

The Topshop Unique Fashion Show, the clothes was like I expected them and the fashion show too. The SS14 collection is incredible. A lot  of colour and motif.  I fall in love with a lot of pieces. I can't to the spring to come because of this collection.

Here some pictures:





The  Mulberry Fashion Show was amazing, like I said before. The collection is fantastic too. A lot of motif and texture.  The bags are so pretty. I fall in love with the collection. 

Here some pictures: 





Did you like this two fashion shows? Which one is your favourite? Leave me a comment below:)





No comments:

Post a Comment