Saturday 14 September 2013

LFW Day 2

London Fashion Week is my favourite fashion week ever. I didn't watch fashion show from the London Fashion Week on  Friday because I was to busy with other things. But, Today  I saw the J.W. Anderson SS14 collection and it's amazing. It's a designer I was waiting to see his collection. I love it.  It's unique and pretty. A lot of nice clothes and texture.

Here some pictures of the collection:





As you probably know I was waiting to for the House of Holland SS14 Collection. How I expected, the collection is fantastic, a lot of colour and motif.   I love it too.

Here some pictures of the collection:






I'm excited to see the Topshop Unique Fashion show and the Mulberry Fashion Show.

Which collection did you prefer? Which fashion show are you exciting about ? Leave me a comment below! :)

The pictures are from: 1. http://www.style.com/fashionshows/review/S2014RTW-JWANDERSON/ 2. http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/slideshow/S2014RTW-HHOLLAND/#1

No comments:

Post a Comment