Thursday 12 September 2013

NYFW Day 6-7

Honestly,  the day 6 and 7 of the New York Fashion Week are like my favourite one. It started with the Tory Burch Fashion Show. I have to say that her fashion show was amazing and her collection too. Her Spring 2014 collection is vintage. I love some pieces and bags.  After it continues with the Vera Wang Fashion Show. It was a very beautiful fashion show with beautiful clothes. Also, on day 6 it was the Diesel Black Gold fashion show and their spring 2014 collection is just to amazing. I like a lot of pieces, seriously I can't wait for spring to come it will  be awesome.  My favourite part of the day was the Marc by Marc Jacobs Fashion Show. Marc Jacobs is my favourite designer for ages. I was so happy to watch his fashion show. The fashion show was wonderful. A lot of beautiful clothes.   I love all the pieces of clothes, are almost. I think it's my favourite fashion show so far for the New York Fashion Week.

On day 7I was just able to watched the Michael Kors fashion show. It was a great fashion show. A lot of beautiful clothes for the spring 2014. I like some look and pieces from the collection.

Here some pictures of the fashion shows.

Tory Burch:


Vera Wang:


Marc Jacobs:


Diesel Black Gold:




Michael Kors:


Which designer is you favourite?  Leave me a comment below:)


All the pictures are from: http://newyork.mbfashionweek.com/photos_and_videos and http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/S2014RTW-MARC

No comments:

Post a Comment